Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Sleep, it was good while it lasted

I am elated to say that Nomy slept through the night for 4 straight days. Oh how wonderful it felt to sleep for more than two hours. My body did not know what to do with itself. "What is this? I'm fully rested." Now "night" is from about 11pm to 6am (when she wakes, nurses, and goes back to bed till about 9 am) but still thats 7 hours! Pretty good for 4 months. I am saddened to say that it was good while it lasted. However, when I woke in the wee dark hours of the morning (so dark that you don't even want to look at the clock) I was grateful that we co sleep and breastfeed. I rolled over to feed her and was back to sleep before she was done. For all I know she nursed all night to make up for the four day break. LOL.

Pictures soon, really I promise.

No comments: