Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Star Wars, Blue Dye, and Salt

Not so many pictures to catch up on but I do need to some of Nomy up here soon.

Michael is obsessed with Star Wars. He has seen part of it and most of the battle scenes. He also loves his Star Wars Legos. Not a day goes by that they don't have a battle.










Salt water painting. The water evaporates and leaves the colored salt behind.




Marah eating paint.


Marah's picture.




Madeline took these pictures while I dyed Michael's mohawk. He requested green but they did not have any so he picked blue.






Madeline is becoming quite the baker. She made this bread the other day while I was mowing the lawn. She came out to ask one question and by the time I was done the bread was rising. It was the best bread I have ever had! She loves to go through the cookbook looking for new recipes to try.


No comments: